The 6 Tools of High Performance Medicine You Need to Know About
Anyone who needs to be in peak shape to do their job – whether it’s on a football field, basketball court or in the boardroom takes health seriously. Find out what medical treatments high performers from athletes to celebrities are turning to in order to stay in the game.
The doctors at the Los Angeles and Dallas LifeSpan medicine clinics cater to Olympic athletes, NBA and NFL players, team owners, celebrities and executives. Dr. Chris Renna and Dr. Moshe Ben-Roohi are experts and pioneers in high performance medicine and are available to speak about:
- Regenerative Medicine – The key to ending pain and turning back the clock on aging. Cutting-edge non-surgical technology makes it possible to treat back, knee and joint pain without invasive procedures. Treatments like A2M, PRP, Bone Marrow Concentrate and Prolotherapy are becoming increasingly popular with athletes and weekend warriors alike.
- IV Therapy – Recently popularized by Miley Cyrus and Rihanna, IV therapy is for more than just hangover-recovery. IV Therapy introduces vitamins, minerals, amino acids and other natural compounds right where they are needed most. The therapy supports metabolic function, athletic performance, recovery and is also used in surgical prep and recovery and to reduce inflammation.
- Neurochemical Balancing – Solve problems from weight loss to anxiety and heart disease by bringing serotonin, dopamine and other neurotransmitters into harmony. This is the mind-body connection in action.
- Concierge Medicine – The Tesla of medical treatments. 24⁄7 access to a team of professionals from MD’s to nutritionists whose focus is not merely on treating disease but on cultivating optimal health for anyone whose life requires peak function.
- Personalized Nutrition – Most nutrition advice takes a one-size-fits-all approach but for high performers, finer tuning is required and that means developing an individualized nutrition approach that not only optimizes nutrients but also eliminates the inflammation-causing culprits that lead to chronic injury and illness.
- Functional Medicine – The revolutionary new “systems based” approach to treatment that approaches the body as an integrated system and focuses on creating optimal health rather than just treating disease.
About the Doctors:
Dr. Chris Renna, is a board certified primary care specialist in practice for more than 30 years. He has pioneered the field of integrative and preventive medicine at his busy Dallas and Los Angeles LifeSpan medicine clinics that count among their patients NBA and NFL players, Olympic athletes, movie stars and Fortune 500 executives. Dr. Renna has co-authored two books, The End of Pain and Balance Your Brain, Balance Your Life. He is a former clinical faculty member at several medical schools and has discussed his work internationally and on the Dr. Oz radio show.