Wealth Secrets of the Rich, Kind & Happy
What rich means for each person is different. In our minds, it’s a way of being and functioning in the world that is not about the money, but includes money. It’s about the exuberant expression of life that incorporates the willingness to have money as creators in the world that is inclusive of everyone and everything.
Inspired by our own life success, both financial and emotional, we now share everything we know in our seminar Right Riches for You. It is our contribution to helping people everywhere move out of poverty and limitation (victimhood) and wake up to the unlimited possibilities for richness.
We use the following 7 points to create more richness in our lives every day:
- Money is never the problem, your point of view on money is. If you want to change your money situation, you must find a new way to view and be in relationship with money.
- Your whole life is your business, and your business is in living. In the same way that a business owner creates a business, you must claim, own and acknowledge that you are the creator of everything in your life, which means you can change it. If you don’t acknowledge that, you will always remain the victim of circumstance and other people’s realities.
- Let go of a scarcity mindset to embrace prosperity consciousness.Most people don’t question their mindset. If you can be curious enough to question your current reality, you can be open to the understanding that the world is an abundant and unlimited place. There is plenty to go around if you are willing to get curious and be creative.
- Educate yourself about how our money reality works and use it to work for you.Learn how this reality works but don’t accept it as being rule. After all, rules are meant to be tested and broken.
- Cultivate gratitude and conscious awareness. Corporate ladders often connect cultures that revolve around individuals concerned about me, me, me. True wealth and riches are created from conscious awareness, gratitude and collaboration. Money loves benevolent capitalism, which is win-win for all.
- Be aware that multiple streams of possibility and income are always available.The only limitations here are the limitations you have decided are real.
- You are the leader (CEO, CFO, Chief Everything) of your whole life.A leader knows what to do, what not to do, when to do it and when not to do it. If you’re not the leader of your own life, then who is? If it’s a family member, the community, your spouse or a best friend, then you’re just an employee of theirs or of this reality.
Steven Bowman is a seasoned Board adviser with a great depth of experience and skill facilitating Board reviews and strategic planning process. He has held numerous senior executive, CEO and Board positions with some of the USA and Australia’s most prestigious organizations, as well as authoring and co-authoring over 14 books on governance, strategy, risk and executive leadership. Acknowledged as a pioneer in the field of strategic awareness, Steven has built a reputation around the world as an adviser who empowers his clients by offering multiple perspectives on any given challenge. Steven is a Right Riches for You facilitator, a specialty program of Access Consciousness.
Chutisa Bowman is a Pragmatic Futurist, author and speaker; Chutisa is best known for her work in strategic awareness, benevolent capitalism, prosperity consciousness and leadership. She draws on her background as a senior executive in listed companies, entrepreneur, executive adviser, media contributor, an author and a keynote speaker. Chutisa has devoted her career to inspiring people to challenge today’s certainties and consciously create a future of their choosing. Chutisa is a Right Riches for You facilitator, a specialty program of Access Consciousness.